Pallet Rack Frames are made from two posts bracing, and foot plates.
We currently offer teardrop uprights only. All posts are cold roll-formed using
55,000psi minimum yield steel Pallet Rack Uprights or frames come in several
different depths and heights to accommodate your storage needs. Selective
racking which is also commonly called a pallet rack is the best solution for utilizing
warehouse space to the utmost.
- We carry teardrop frames with two different weight capacities.
- These tear drop frames have a maximum weight capacity of 24,540lbs.
- Selective pallet racking enables you to store pallets and retrieve them without
having to move other pallets around to get to the one you need.
- Stock control also becomes easy when using pallet racks because if
you use each position on the rack for one item, one glance and you can see
what is available in inventory.
- Pallet Racks can also be combined with some wide span shelving allowing
for manual selection of products for order preparation.
- We recommend you contact us with your specifications before ordering so
we can be sure to get you the correct pallet rack to suit your storage
- Frames sold seperately.
*Please choose the appropriate height and depth before ordering