The Elevation Station is a light duty elevating work station - a
tool for productivity. The height is easily adjusted with either of the dual
footswitches, pre-wired at opposite corners of the base frame for operator
convenience. The linear actuator means that it is clean running, no oil, nothing
to spill and direct acting -- power up and power down with precise control.
This work station comes with a reversible platform top. The 1’’
thick platform insert sets down into the steel frame.The platform insert is a
smooth plastic laminate on one side and a rugged non-slip plastic surface on the
other. Changing the platform top is as easy as lifting it up and flipping it
over to use the platform side of your choice. The platform insert can be
replaced with a customer supplied material like plastic, UHMW, wood, stainless
steel or any other material suited for their special application.
- Safe low voltage foot switches
- Unique hammer tone finish provides a durable, scratch resistant surface
- Lift loads up to 300 lbs.
- No assembly required. Just connect to a 115V power source – it is
- Power up, power down with precise control
- Capacity: Lifting 200 lbs.
- Sustaining Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Lowered Height: 24"
- Raised Height: 40"
- Platform Dimensions: 25.5" x 49.5"
- Weight: 180 lbs.