Easy Rack’s crane forks design features makes these crane forks ideal for a wide range of loading and moving requirements. The king post can be adjusted for load heights ranging from 48” on the low end to 68” on the high end. The adjustable stop allows crane forks to handle 36”, 40”, and 48” pallets. To stabilize the load, a 40” wide backstop provides support from behind. To handle exceptionally broad loads, crane forks can spread up to 40” apart.
Easy Rack sells three different types of crane forks custom designed for different tasks. Before we take a look at these models, however, it will help you better understand the advantages and benefits of these tools to look at the general features that they all share.
Easy Rack Crane Fork Specifications
1. Crane Fork Attachment General Specifications
2. Built-in handles on vertical post provide convenient grip for guiding forks into load. Pickup Trolley accommodates up to a 5 ton hook.
3. All forks are forged and tapered.
4. Load is carried with fork tips slightly tilted up to prevent load from sliding off.
5. Spring helps return trolley to empty position when load is released.
6. A minimum load of 500 to 750 lbs. is required for proper trolly operation.
Caution: Never unload from a suspended pallet. Crane Fork FRAME w/backstop
Model 660-01 General Purpose Tines FRAME NOT SOLD WITHOUT SET OF TINES. SIMPLE DESIGN NO CABLES OR PULLEYS
Model 660 Frame shown with Model 660-02