CLICK HERE FOR CONCRETE HOPPER PRICES
CALL 888-776-3720 FOR A FREE QOUTE
Reduce Cement/Concrete Placement Hopper Cost By Using Your Existing Forklift.
- Easy Rack’s Universal Fit (slip-on-the-forks) Design allows use on both straight-mast and extendable-reach type forklifts. Accepts up to 7″ wide forks.
- Swivel Chute Included – 30″ effective length, swings 40 degrees (20 degrees to each side), slope of chute adjustable with chain.
- Discharge Gate can be operated manually or by optional hydraulics. Handle can be positioned on either side.
- Heavy Duty Construction – built with heavy gauge steel – all welded construction
- Simple to Install – Forks are inserted fully into the fork channels then a locking pin is simply installed behind the heel of each fork. Pins are attached with a chain to avoid loss
- Places Concrete in “Hard to Reach Areas”
- Saves the Additional Cost of a Pump or Crane
- Saves Time – Lets You Place Concrete When You Are Ready
- Easy to Clean-Up Simple to Use.
Our Concrete/Cement Hopper places concrete efficiently in many other applications Including:
Columns, Walls, Piers, Beams, Stairs & Landings, Masonry Wall Grouting, Pours With Overhead Obstructions, Foundations, Rehab Projects, Elevated Decks & Slope Paving