Our Electric hydraulic box tipping hoppers are manufactured for controlled dumping of material from boxes, crates, and other types of containers. Lowered height of only 3/8″ allows for forklift pallet loading and unloading. Retaining bar adjusts every 2″ to fit a wide selection of container heights. Maximum rotation is 135 degrees yielding a 45-degree dumping angle. Box tipping hoppers may be halted at any point during the dump cycle.
Metal Dumping Chute reach is 10″ when fully rotated. Internal 2HP power unit and handheld control standard (5.5 HP power unit on 6,000-pound models). Safety mesh side screens included. Heavy-duty welded steel construction. The standard-duty cycle equals the maximum 15 starts per hour in a typical environment. The duty cycle is calculated by starts per hour or number of times the “up” button is pushed. Jiggling (bouncing of the chute) is NOT recommended.
Electric Hydraulic Box Tipping Hopper Benefits”
- Commercial quality, 56 frame, 2 HP motor delivers best torque with minimal amperage draw and maximum life.
- Voltage – 460 Volt, 60 cycle, 3 phase. Options available
- Cast iron pump with integral valving including pressure relief valve, check valve, down solenoid valve and pressure compensated flow control valve.
- 24 Volt, fused control circuit to protect the worker.
- Hydraulic Actuators have internal safety velocity fuse w/stainless steel spring for emergency lockup.