A lot of small to average size rental equipment yards rent trailers and trailer mounted equipment but several do not have a forklift on location to move the equipment around the yard. Most heavy equipment yards do however, in most cases, have one or more skid-steer loaders which are perfect to move and place trailer mounted equipment when equipped with the new Easy Rack Trailer Spotter.
The Trailer Spotter is quick and straightforward to install and fits nearly all full size skid-steer loaders. Simply unhook from the bucket and hook onto the Trailer Spotter. The Trailer Spotter is designed to set upright so the operator never has to get off the loader.
The Trailer Spotter is also well-built to handle big loads and is built strong to endure heavy use, and occasionally even more importantly, defend against damage. It is an skid steer attachment that can be knocked around your yard and will still outlive your skid-steer loader.
- Universal Skid-Steer Mounting Plate – Fits All Modern Full Size Skid-Steers
- 2″ Square Standard Trailer Hitch Receiver – Adapters and Hitches Optional
- Maximum Tongue Weight / Vertical Lift Capacity – 2,000 lbs.
- Maximum Gross Towing Weight – 10,000 lbs.
- Overall Length w/o Hitch Adapter – 29″ w/Combo Hitch Adapter – 39″ approx.
- Overall Width – 45″ Overall Height – 19.5″
- Empty Weight – 165 lbs.
Caution: Lift capacities of skid-steers vary with make and model. Be aware that the rated lift capacity of the Trailer Spotter does not reflect the actual lift capabilities of the skid-steer. Do not try to lift more than your skid-steer can safely handle.